DPS Kuwait helpdesk solution (E-MOSAD) helps organizations to provide maximum user satisfaction by ensuring business operation efficiency. It allows organization employees to place complain and retrieve relevant information for problem resolution. Help desks are now a fundamental and core part of good business service and operation. However, addressing the tricky issues, selecting the right tools, and managing the help desk correctly can actually be a very daunting task.
- Helpdesk Solution (eMOSAD), Version 3.0 is ready to run and fully supports Oracle Database 11g R2, Oracle Weblogic 11g R1,Oracle Linux 5.5. or 6/ Oracle Solaris 11, Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud * Recommended
JBOSS, Tomcat, MS SQL, MS Windows
- To improve business practice (in term of efficiency and effectiveness) by developing a state-of-art technology.
- Improve business user’s satisfaction.
- Improve equipment quality control and system support.
- Improve business operating efficiency.
- Tacking service activities.
- Tracking Technical/Non-Technical regular jobs (taking backups, maintenance…).
- Provide access to the widest audience of business users.
- Providing a simple, easy to use web interface for managing and tracking technical support problems.
- Enable fast Cycle time to information.
From this module, an incident is created, modified, or deleted. One can also assign an incident and record and track all activity related to this incident through the resolution stage.
When several incidents occur that have the same underlying problem, creating a problem record that links these
Configurations are records that represent a location within an organization. A configuration relates a client to the equipment assigned to them. It tracks items or groups of items assigned to a specific client or company.
The whiteboard is a bulletin board created for each situation that multiple people need to know about. A whiteboard notice can be configured to identify how often it gets updated (refreshed), when the message displays.
Work Order Management
Use work orders to track and record task-oriented resolutions associated with resolving an incident that could not be resolved over the telephone. You can open and associate a single or multiple work orders with an incident.