DPS KW is committed to process adherence and improvement. We are dedicated to our DPS Kuwait Quality Management System (DPS KW QMS) that groups all our processes and aligns them with the organization’s vision. At DPS Kuwait, all our processes related to Software Engineering are based on industry best practices and aligned with IEEE’s Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK). Our Quality Engineering department is experienced in CMMi Processes which enables us to baseline our IT operation and Software development processes based on the guidelines of different Key Processing Areas mentioned in CMMi.
In our endeavor to provide our customers’ comprehensive information security, we are currently working to adopt the requirements of ISO 27001 Information Security Management System [ISMS]. Our commitment to quality is centered on our passion to deliver on promise while continuously improving our processes, solutions and services.
Our Quality is not related to the service but to the management of the service. Our overriding goal is to meet and exceed our customer's needs through timely and cost effective delivery of high quality solutions and related professional services. Our employees are trained and empowered to act in the best interest of our customers and have open access to senior management for the purpose of minimizing or eliminating the potential failure in meeting our customer needs.
DPS KW takes pride in the fact that it has built its reputation in the IT Industry on a sound foundation of Quality, Service and the highest degree of business ethics. DPS KW strives to continually improve its reputation by establishing and achieving Quality Objectives at all operational levels.
Our quality control process include Customer requirement document including comprehensive study of solution and software design should be given to QA department.
1. During review, if any discrepancy is found then that is sorted out by having meetings with software development department.
2. Test cases and scenarios are prepared for execution.
3. QA team then perform different types of testing including but not limited to blackbox testing, unit testing, functional testing, performance testing and penetration testing.
4. A comprehensive bug report is prepared by testers and sent to QA manager.
5. Final list is sent back to developers by giving clear time frame to fix these bugs after thorough review.
6. Development team fix bugs and submit back that to QA.
7. Testing team then restart and verifies previous bugs along with new.
8. QA team submit back report to QA manager. Step 5 to Step 9 are repeated until the product reach to customer satisfaction.
9. QA manager is the only authority to end testing phase.